Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Name - Same Old Me

Just a short note to announce that I have recently updated my blogger profile and changed my posting name from Daniel Webster Gerous to SadButTrue. I have been using the latter name for some time in comment threads that do not use the blogger interface, ie. haloscan etc. It came to my attention that a snowboard afficionado was using the name DanGerous, and I concede that it is more fitting a name for such an individual. This also allows me to publish a contact email for those readers who wish to get in touch with me privately. It also occurred to me that having two names was only diminishing what small presence I have on the blogosphere.
Also, I know I haven't posted for a while, this is due to a seriously painful ear canal infection I've been fighting. (If curling up in the corner and moaning can be considered fighting) It is just now beginning to respond to antibiotic treatment, so I should have something new in the next couple of days.
Thanks to sans-culotte and Len Hart of Existentialist Cowboy for adding me to their blogrolls recently.